Wednesday, August 10, 2011

HAPPY / SAD


Its been some time that I didn't update my blog since the last post about FOODS!!

In this month, I'd gone through Happy and Sad moment...

HAPPY moment:

I went to Scotland for 4 days 3 night trip.

29 JULY 2011- 30 JULY 2011

I'd waited long time for the arrival of this exciting day!! Why?? Going to SCOTLAND!!! A trip to get everything off from my mind... We departed from our HOSTEL at 11pm, reached Edinburg around 6am...

Half way, the bus stopped at somewhere... And we saw Angel of the north!! Its a very huge Angel's statue... Unfortunately the sky was too dark, we couldn't see her clearly...
The 1st image is blurry shown how's the Angel looks like...
However...
The 2nd image is clearly shown how's the Angel looks like...
Guess what? The 1st image captured by my Canon Ixus I-zoom 5 mgpx... The 2nd image captured by DSLR... See the different rite? lols... Im going save money for a DSLR from now on =D

After Angel of North, we reach Newcastle to have a look on the beautiful bridge...
As usual, I am hungry!!! What i ate???... hmm
I ate a BOILED EGG that I prepared!!! Hahahas its cool :p

Next of all this, we reached Edinburg... It's a precious experience where we whole bunch of tourist brushed teeth and washed face in a public train's toilet == It was a unique experience !!

Hung around Edinburg for like 5 to 6 hours ( I can't really rmb), and its time to check in our hotel... The hotel is nice, with 1 twin bed and a sofa inside our room... I slept with 2 girl... Embarrassingly, I was snoring loudly which I actually totally no idea on it (of coz). I think i need to get a consult from doctor ><

31 JULY 2011

It was a tiring day as we actually climbed up to a mountain which it took 1 hour + to reach the top of it... Nice view from top of the mountain!! I saw many huge pieces of BLUE sea and GREEN forest!!! It's amazing!!

1 August 2011- 2 August (Last day)

We'd been to a lot of places this 2 days... A picture give a thousand meaning, so i will leave the rest of my journey in Scotland by showing pictures on Facebook!! (khoo_vincent@hotmail.com)... Hopefully with illustration on every single picture :)

SAD moment

3 August 2011

This is a day that I'm officially start my turbo engine for CIIB individual assignment... It was stress and I have to proclaim that, ASSIGNMENT made me lifeless!!! I mean I have to face the computer and books for whole day, searching for relevant info... Its actually boring and lame... Was hoping to go DISCO/CLUB/PUB but however if i did, I would felt guilty... Therefore i choose to face assignment alone in stead of moving myself into crowd- CLUB

4 August 2011

Assignment brought to me tons of stress... However today is a sad day for me that ruin my mood to do assignment...

My Uncle passed away...

When I received the dead news of my uncle from my dad, I wish that I were in Malaysia at this moment... My Tears drop once my dad told me... Even shocked that I got to know from my dad, its my uncle has 2 wife... My aunty is actually a 2nd wife and he has had a 1st wife (with 2 daughter and 2 son) 3 to 4 years earlier than marrying my aunty...

I couldn't convince myself that this is actually a truth... I cried and cried for the whole morning and got totally mad and moodness for my assignment... I wish to fly back to Malaysia but I can't and its too late... So I can only facing the 4 walls in my room and cry... cried on bed, cried on floor, cried on chair ...

I end up with a word "Confuse"... I should actually angry or sad?? I admit that I was angry becos this is a big buzz for me... Its like so dramatic cos usually this kind of thing will only happen in DRAMA / MOVIE...

However, my sadness exceeded my anger... Thinking back to childhood time, my uncle treat me good... He treats my aunt good also... My aunt traveled to the piece earlier than my uncle... Perhaps this is better because at least my aunt won't need to face this truth... So lastly i choose to forgive my uncle... I believed that if he got chance, I'm sure that this is not what he want...

I totally can't control my emotion... Conversely, I can't hate him because of this... I shall look back to his past... Indeed, he is a good uncle in my heart, thus i choose to remain this good uncle image inside my mind...

R.I.P Uncle...


1 comment: